In 1968 the Computer Laboratory was founded by the sponsor, our school’s Physics Research Center. On February 24, 1969, Model IBM 1130 computer was purchased, installed, and started for its operation. It not only supported the researches of Physics Research Center but also provided educational services for whole school. November 1994 School Affair Committee approved that "Computer Center" to be renamed as "Computer and Communication Center". Currently the major mission of C.C.C. is to provide network and information services to all faculty, students and staff; development and maintenance of academic information system; planning of whole school's computer related HW/SW facilities.